Eventize permits to listen to “before” and “after” methods events and “on_get”, “on_change”, “on_set”, “on_del” attributes events.
- Can be used as a simple subject/observer pattern
- Conditional events
- Use descriptors to lazily and unobstrusively listen to “on_get”, “on_change”,”on_set”, “on_del” events on attributes and “before” and “after” events on methods.
- Precise callbacks inheritance (see Subject)
- Statically and dynamically customizable (via inheritance, pattern visitor over a “modifier” protocol, decorators...)
Fine grained event dispatcher
- It can listen to events at 3 levels (by order of execution):
- Descriptor Class: for all classes which use the given Attribute or Method descriptor class
- Descriptor Instance: for all objects of a given class
- Object instance: for the given object attribute value or method